Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Welcome from Brady Wheatley

Hi everyone!

As you have probably heard by now, my name is Brady Wheatley and I will be your Student Affairs Manager (SAM) in Mexico! I am very excited for this semester, as I am sure you are too. To explain my job a bit, first and foremost I am in charge of health and safety for the program, ranging from doctors visits to cleaning cuts and helping decide if its too choppy to go out in the boats. In addition I work with community relations and service opportunities for you to participate in. There are a lot of other things I do, but most importantly I am here for you guys. I will be checking this blog at least once a day for the next five days to answer any questions, concerns etc that might be popping up for you. Hope to hear from you soon and be sure to check back frequently to see what other people have been asking as well!

Hasta pronto,

Brady

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to SFS Mexico Spring 2010! As the semester approaches, we want to make sure that you all feel fully prepared for your upcoming experience in Baja. I will be monitoring and facilitating this blog and answering any questions that pertain to the Admissions side of things. However, this is a forum for Brady, the Student Affairs Manager at the Center, to answer any questions that you might have for her. Please introduce yourself and share any information you like in the comments section of this blog. Brady and I will respond about once a day to any posted questions from January 6-10.

    All the best,

    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear all,

    Well, yesterday was the final day for the blog, so this will be my last post.

    After today, we will no longer check this site, but you can feel free to get in touch with me at ereid@fieldstudies.org to ask your questions as they come up between now and the end of January. I should be able to give you some solid answers, but Brady will not be available until after you arrive in Mexico.

    I will be in touch with you all again via email to provide some final details, but best of luck with packing and safe travels to Mexico!

    All the best,

    Ellen

    ReplyDelete